piątek, 4 sierpnia 2017

Grota Fingala

There are many photos on the Internet of Grota Fingala. Wikipedia says:

'Fingal's Cave is a sea cave on the uninhabited island of Staffa, in the Inner Hebrides of Scotland, known for its natural acoustics. The National Trust for Scotland owns the cave as part of a National Nature Reserve.'

That is a quotation from Wikipedia. If you click below, you are going to find more, including lovely pictures:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fingal%27s_Cave

Grota Fingala is also a title of Johann Kaspar Mertz's guitar composition. 

I recorded it few years ago and maybe I will perform it live ones again, why not? 



About Johann Kaspar Mertz click here, also in Wikipedia:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johann_Kaspar_Mertz

Have folks a nice day. And Swietlana, thank you very much for your nice comments :))

1 komentarz:

  1. You are welcome! In two day we are going to celebrate the 40th death nniversary of the boy whose guitar skills and magic voice changed the history of rock'n' roll music in the world. And as I always say- if it hadn't been for this humble Tupelo boy I would never be able to speak English... Radio Luxembourg fom London and Him created the learning surroundings for me when I was a teenager and auditory learner and I did never dream that one day I would live in Missouri and visit Elvis on my honeymoon...
    Guitars were always important in my life- Elvis, Paco Pena, Carlos Santana, Vysotski and me who used to dance flamenco for a few years. Any instrument can become another sense if it touches your eardrums the same way as it touches your soul... Have a great week and enjoy every sound music gives you.

    OdpowiedzUsuń