czwartek, 2 listopada 2017

Milonga Jorge Cardoso

I have published recently, a day ago to be specific, a beautifu music by Jorge Cardoso. Well, I am not saying I play beautifully. I am saying the music is beautiful, not necessarily my performance.

Here you can watch it and comment if you wish



And here is the same composition played by the composer himself



Who is J. Cardoso?

Here is a quotation from Wikipedia:

"Jorge Cardoso [full name: Jorge Ruben Cardoso Krieger] (born 26 January 1949) is a classical guitarist, composer, researcher, medical doctor (National University of Cordoba, Argentina) and teacher (Madrid Royal Conservatory). He has performed in Europe, America, Asia and Africa, and has frequently participated in international festivals, conferences, seminars, radio and television."

When you click here you have access to full note:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Cardoso

Enjoy

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz