wtorek, 27 czerwca 2017

Isn't she lovely?

My blog is slowly turning into music or even guitar blog rather than into English language one. I started thinking about another blog dedicated to guitar. But maybe this one is ok? I am not so sure. I need time to decide because I am, agiains all appearances, quite a busy person. So if I begin a new blog, I will have to neglect the old one.
But I am writing in English now so my English students can read it and make comments and also my guitar students can read it and make comments. Finally, all of them can hopefully benefit from reading it.
Anyway, I am happy about new British Government decision:


The folks, whose staying in the UK is shorter than 5 years however, will be probably deprived of all social benefits. I do not care because I am working hard and do not receive any benefits. I also think, foreigners should not start their "professional career with applying for tax credit or other benefits. That is not fair.

I have been recently under impression of Walter Rodrigues' performance


Compare with the original song. Stevie Wonder. I have chosen version with lyrics. Enjoy :)




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz