wtorek, 10 maja 2016

Ghastly weather

Some people would say that today we are having ghastly weather. Ghastly or lousy weather. Sounds terrible, doesn't it? Well, in the morning there were moments I felt like each drop of the rain would smash my wellbeing. Anyway, I still like the weather like that. It is really warm, at least in Salisbury. No matter whether it rains or not, it is warm. I don't mind when it is warm.

I promised to make some more comments on Tanita Tikaram's song. First of all, I have browsed the Net and found much better translation. Curious about it? Click on the link below:

http://www.polskastacja.pl/tlumaczenie,Tanita+Tikaram-Twist+In+My+Sobriety

It is less literal than the previous one but the translation's author seems to be much closer to the original message.

If you are still unsatisfied, why don't you try this link:

http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=8624

It is in English which is good actually. Have a nice day :) whatever it means.

Almost forgot. Today's song on my blog could be:



Enjoy folks;






Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz